I want to post something personal. Lol.
- I hate the smell of Vicks, or any ointment. Ew! A BIG NO, NO.
- When I was younger and much stupider, my uncle had a hardware business and he didn’t know what to name it. I jokingly suggested he name it after me and he did! It was then known as “Inteshar Hardware”. Lol, and later he had a bakery and he also named it after me.
- I am claustrophobic (mild). I really find it very hard to breathe in small rooms and spaces. Huhu, finding a big room to stay in for college is hard (and expensive!).
- One of my biggest phobias is earthquake. I always freeze whenever I feel, even the slightest, earthquake!
- I can’t swim. I think I will die before I learn how to swim. (I think this is because I have fear of depths. Also the sea is a scary, scary place, it is full of mystery.)
- I am tone deaf. I can’t sing. I am monotonic. Wait til you hear me sing, lol. But it doesn’t stop me from singing in public places. I’m not shy, haha.
- I ALSO CAN’T DANCE. FVCK, I DON’T HAVE A TALENT.
- I used to be at the top of my class. Then life happened. I realized there’s so much more to life than good grades. Lol, excuses.
- REBEL. I started rebelling at a very young age. Thank God my parents are patient with me.
- Spoiled brat. ✌ (Bc I cry when I don’t get what I want. I also threathen my mum that if I don’t get what I want, I’ll stop schooling. Idk why this works? Does my mum really think I would do that?!)
- I am scared of frogs. It started when I was in high school. We dissected a frog in bio class and ours was too big. I was traumatized.
- I am a reader. I think there was one summer when I read about 30 books? My fav are The Kite Runner and By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept.
- Arts > Sciences (I’m from a science high school tho)
- My ultimate dream job is forensic psychologist. I would pursue this if only I were allowed to take Psychology (long story).
- My ultimate dream is to work at FBI.
- I was obsessed with Breaking Bad, it influenced me to take up Chemical Engineering (meth is instant money lol). I know I should’ve just taken up Chemistry but I wanted an Engr. on my name. Hahaha.
- But I am planning to shift to a pre-med course because dreams change and now I want to be a doctor.
- I don’t have a sweet tooth. Sometimes just pictures of sweet stuff make me want to puke.
- My fave colors are Maroon and Grey.
- I love adventures. I’m down to do almost anything except if it involves jumping/dipping into deep waters.
- My wardrobe consists of 50% white shirts (I LOVE WHITE SHIRTS), 20% striped clothes, 20% plain ones, 10% mixture of anything not white, striped, or plain.
- When I was in primary school, I was once told to go out (I was being so noisy). I proudly stood and walked out of class.
- I’m clumsy af. My family and I are convinced that I ruin everything that I put my hands on. It’s true.
- I have a resting bitch face. People are always scared to approach me at first because of my “maldita” face. I also have a bad habit of looking at people head-to-toe, I don’t even realize I’m doing it until somebody points it out. I have a bitch stare too. BUT I AM NOT A BITCH. I AM FRIENDLY (HAHAHA).
- I THINK I AM MENTALLY UNSTABLE. HAHAHAHUHUHU.
- I am a fast learner when it comes to languages. This is why I know many languages.
- I have a weird food taste. I don’t eat a lot of stuff that normal people love to eat.
- I am awkward and really bad at making new friends. Eeeeppp.
- Adele, Maroon 5, One Republic, Bruno Mars
- My problem is I’m too forgiving and forgetful 😦
- When I was in Grade 6, I fell and rolled on one of the staircases at school. Some idiot threw a fake snake there and people started panicking and then boom I was rolling. Fucking embarassing.
- I hate cartoons. And any movie that is animated. Peace on earth.
- Frustrated writer 😦
- I probably belong to the top 10 list of laziest people in the world. Even thinking is too much work for me.
- I am tired and sleepy. I’ll end it here. Goodnight.
Have you ever given thought to how you are going to leave this world?
Is it going to be easy? Is it going to hurt? Is it going to be fast? Or is it going to be a long torture?
Is it going to be a happy one? Is it going to make you glad everything is over? Is it gonna make the people around you cry?
Is it today? Is it tomorrow? Is it soon?
Is your life lived?
I am not the kind of person to have a bucketlist. Aside from the usual “travel the world” thing, there’s really nothing much I can think of that I would want to do or try before I die. I don’t know, maybe I’m just too lazy to think and make a list. Maybe I just really don’t have an idea what I want to do with my life. I’ve always been the “live in the moment” type. I don’t think ahead (haha, for real though). I don’t know what I want. But I’ll know for sure when it’s right in front of me. So instead of writing something about crossing things off my bucketlist, I think I’ll just write about my spontaneity. And then maybe eventually, they’ll become the bucketlist I never had, but achieved.
I’ll start from the little things.
I was sitting behind my sister in the car and I saw that she has 3 piercings on her left ear. And it looked cute to me. So the next day, I got my right ear pierced twice (I already have one so that makes a total of 3 piercings). I actually got my ear pierced 5 times because I was feeling OC. I wanted the piercings to make a straight line. The first ones were kind of not aligned with the original one.
So yeah, that’s it. I now have 3 piercings on my right ear. I feel like I always wanted to do this all my life, even though I only realized it now. 😁
PS: Just in case you were wondering if it hurt, no, it did not hurt at all. So if you’re thinking about getting pierced, go!
And now I’ve realized my worth
And you are never
Gonna bother me again
And why is it
That when I think of happy thoughts
They’re always a picture
Of you and me
“Yet because my love is silent, is it no less true?”
Sister: Just like a shoe, if someone is meant for you, they will fit just perfectly. No forcing, no struggling, no pain.
Me: Yes, but some people have the same size as you.
Sister: Duh, it’s not like they only made one pair of that size.
Me: Exactly, which is why you can’t be so sure. Just because it fits perfectly, doesn’t mean it’s the right one for you. You have to check the others out, there might be some flaws, or one might feel better than the other, or whatever. Just, you can’t be so sure.